- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Approved to operate by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education.
- Approved for the use of VA Educational Benefits for those who are eligible.
- Eligible to participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
- Approved by the Kansas Board of Regents (1000 SW Jackson, Suite 520, Topeka, KS 66612-1368; 785-430-4240).
- Distance education programs are approved by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). With this approval, Concorde Career College, Kansas City is authorized to offer distance education programs to students residing in all participating states. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. More information regarding NC-SARA may be found at www.nc-sara.org.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The Missouri State Board of Nursing has granted initial approval to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program. Missouri State Board of Nursing: P.O. Box 656, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0656; 573-751-0681; www.pr.mo.gov/nursing.asp.
Dental Assistant Program
The Dental Assistant program is not accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA).
Dental Hygiene Program
The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and has been granted the accreditation status of approval without reporting requirements. CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. Commission on Dental Accreditation: 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611; 312-440-4653; www.ada.org/coda.
Physical Therapist Assistant Program
The Physical Therapist Assistant program at Concorde Career College – Kansas City is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Ste 100, Alexandria, Virginia 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 816-531-5223 or email email@example.com.
Practical Nursing Program
The Missouri State Board of Nursing has granted full approval to the Practical Nursing program. Missouri State Board of Nursing: P.O. Box 656, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0656; 573-751-0681; www.pr.mo.gov/nursing.asp.
Respiratory Therapy Program
The Respiratory Therapy program (#200437) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
Surgical Technology Program
The Surgical Technology program in Kansas City, MO is initially accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.