Academic records may be placed on hold for any of the following reasons:
- A financial obligation to Concorde Career College;
- Failure to return Learning Resource Center materials or school equipment; or
- Default on a federal student loan.
Until the hold is removed, individuals will not be allowed to:
- Restart school from a withdrawal status; or
- Obtain an official transcript.
Appeals to this policy may be made to the Campus President in writing. The Campus President will notify the student in writing regarding the outcome of the appeal.